Monday, September 17, 2012

Parcel Mint // mail magic in progress

As I have mentioned in the 'About' section of this blog, I am in the process of opening a brand new shop on Etsy called Parcel Mint!! I have high hopes to open up sometime in mid-October, so be sure to keep an eye out.
Parcel Mint will be a paper gifts and goods shop, where I sell things like postcards, notebooks, prints, and cards that are all handmade and original, using a mix of new and found materials. I am so excited about this and have been really getting into every little detail, from the products and supplies I use to packaging and branding ideas. 
Last night I spent the better part of my evening carving printing blocks, sewing paper, measuring, cutting, (doing math?!), and printing these beauties. They are far from finished, but their completed backsides are now ready to greet printed front-sides as soon as I finish up my designs.

Here they are all stamped and lined, looking like postcards!

{photo taken with instagram}

No comments:

Post a Comment