Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

It's only day two and I'm already loving this year. The sun is out and friends are in town and yesterday Joey and I got to spend an entire day together! Days off together are hard to come by these days and we couldn't love them more. We had breakfast, ran around town, napped, had dinner with my family, had a second dinner-snack (oops) at Maggie's, and went to sleep so happy. 

Happy 2013 to you all and a giant thank you for your kind attention to this little blog of mine! It means so much, and even though I'm not in it for the numbers (as in views or readers), it sure is fun to see them tick by higher and higher! I'm so grateful. May your year be full of adventures (big or small) and happiness beyond measure! 

Dream catcher DIY to start your year here

No comments:

Post a Comment