Thursday, February 21, 2013

Dog Sleepover

I miss my furry friend. His nose, his ears, his high pitched whine. I miss having him around all the time and he misses me too! So Joey and I invited Marley over for a sleepover at our new house and it was such a blast that we are going to make it a weekly thing. Here are a few of the highlights: 






































He loved our HUGE yard so much that he spent all of his time either running around it like a maniac or crying at the door to be let back out. Not pictured: we attached Joey's bike light to his collar so we wouldn't lose him into the dark abyss, and it made us laugh to see this blinking red light darting around the yard. 


We did lots of ear scratching and gazing into each others' eyes. 


No sleepover is complete without a little gossip. Marley mostly listens. 






































Such a sweet face. He's like a deer and a fox at the same time. 
P.S. Sorry for the grainy photos! My iPhone + our dark little hobbit house make for some difficult lighting. 

2 comments: