Here is a little bit of my week and weekend in picture form. It was a week of high highs and low lows, but overall I have a new appreciation for the privilege to be on this earth with all of the people that I love so much. Give someone a big hug today and tell them what it is about them that makes you want to squeeze them. Our love and gratitude for each other is the most precious gift we can give.
1. Cacti at the McNeil casa.
2. A morning feast at Honey's. The granola waffle is magical! It's crunchy and fluffy and delicious.
3. Joey and I went on a very successful search for painted knobs.4. Journal time while Joey does his music. And yes, that is a bowl of chocolate chips.
5. Some Parcel Mint goodies in the works. I finally found an ink that actually dries!
6. The fabric of one of my favorite dresses. This guy has been to Spain and back with me.