Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tiny Houses

I have never lived in a big house. We have always had small homes and while I was growing up I remember feeling really envious of my friends whose houses had stairs. I thought that made them so cool! But now I love the idea of small homes and I like to think that when I eventually own a home with a family it will be on the small side. Small homes house close families! 
With that in mind, have you ever seen these tiny houses? I read about them somewhere a while ago and it seemed insane to me, but now that I think about it, it doesn't seem all that crazy. They have everything that you could need in a home, just smaller. I like the idea of living with less and of minimizing the environmental impact that comes along with a house. 
Tiny houses! What do you think?
This one is called the "Weebee" (how cute is that?) and is made by a company called the Tumbleweed Tiny House Company







No comments:

Post a Comment